Contact Lenses Colorado Springs
If you are searching for contact lenses in Colorado Springs, INFOCUS Eye Care can help you with all of your eye care needs.
Why Choose Contact Lenses?
You might want to consider contact lenses if you don’t like to wear glasses, or maybe you don’t like how they look on you. Plus, if you wear contact lenses, you can wear non-prescription sunglasses and never have to worry where you put your glasses. Misplaced glasses are common, and if you can’t see very well, finding them can take a lot of time.
Today, you can even replace your bifocals with contacts. You will need to find an excellent eye care provider. If you want to find out which contact lenses in Colorado Springs will suit you best, contact INFOCUS Eye Care. Our staff of professionally trained doctors and staff will assist you with your eye needs.
What Are the Different Types Of Contact Lenses?
- Soft Lenses—soft lenses are recommended for sports because they fit closer to the eye and are more difficult to dislodge. They can provide correction for most prescriptions, including astigmatism. These lenses are comfortable, but they do have to be replaced monthly, weekly, or daily, depending on which type you are wearing.
- Gas-Permeable Lenses—These lenses are moderately flexible plastics and can correct most vision problems. They are more durable than soft lenses but require a more extended period of adaptation and consistent wear.
- Multifocal Lenses—In both soft and gas permeable lenses, they can offer the wearer both distance and near vision correction, just like a pair of bifocal glasses.
- Colored Contact Lenses—You can now change the color of your eyes or enhance your own color. They come in a large variety of colors.
- Silicone Hydrogels—These are soft contact lenses that are oxygen permeable and are very similar to Gas-Permeable lenses.
It doesn’t matter what contact lenses you wear; you need to have an annual eye exam to make sure your eyes are healthy, and there are no apparent problems.
What Services Do We Offer?
Even if you decide not to get contact lenses in Colorado Springs, you should still schedule an annual eye exam. We offer a comprehensive eye exam, and our doctors are trained in the treatment and diagnosis of eye diseases such as:
- Conjunctivitis or commonly called pink eye
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
Eye conditions we commonly see and treat are:
- Amblyopia or lazy eye
- Blepharitis is a term used for inflammation of the eyelid and eyelashes.
- Computer Vision Syndrome
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Strabismus (cross-eye)
Vision problems we commonly treat:
- Hyperopia (Farsightedness)
- Myopia (Nearsightedness)
- Presbyopia (Aging Eyes)
We also provide comprehensive eye exams and can help with vision correction solutions. Our office has several ongoing promotions that can help with the purchase of lenses. We accept several insurance plans, and our staff will be happy to help you determine if we accept your insurance and what is covered under your policy.
Contact us at INFOCUS Eye Care today and let us help you with your vision.